Crunchy or smooth, these cookies are always popular.
- 1/2 cup smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup WEM Whole Wheat Flour, WEM All-Purpose Flour, or 1/2 cup of each.
Baking Time: 10-15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl cream peanut butter and butter by hand or with an electric mixer.
- Add sugars mixing until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Press down with the tines of a fork.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Cool on rack and store in an airtight container.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
The milk and cookie classic!