Fun to make, nutritious, and delicious!
Hands-on Time: 20 minutes
Baking Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 8
- In a medium-size bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix together the milk and eggs.
- Make a well in the center of the flour. Pour in egg mixture mixing with a fork, and then by hand, until flour is moistened and mixture forms into a ball.
- Turn out on a floured surface.
- Roll out dough as thin as possible (adding flour to the surface and rolling pin as needed) to a 30 X 30-inch square,
- Cut with a very sharp knife or pizza cutter. For linguini, cut 1/8 inch wide. For fettuccini cut 1/4 inch wide.
- Pasta can now be cooked, frozen, or covered lightly with a cloth and left to dry overnight.
- To cook, boil water in large saucepan or kettle. Drop pasta in and cook 3-5 minutes. Test for doneness frequently. Fresh pasta cooks quickly.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Serve with Fresh Marinara Sauce, Alfredo Sauce, or cook in soups.