If you want to know how to make a Bloody Mary, we’ve got you covered! A little spicy and oh so savory with a refreshing tang, this recipe is perfect for summer brunches and can be made with or without alcohol. Grab your War Eagle Mill Pickled veggies and meet us in the kitchen!
- 48 oz of tomato juice
- 3 tbs prepared creamy hot horseradish
- 3 tbs of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 3 tsp garlic salt
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Vodka (optional)
- 1 jar of War Eagle Mill Baby Dills
- 1 jar of War Eagle Mill Okra
- 1 jar of War Eagle Mill Dilly Beans
- Additional garnishes: celery, olives, bacon, lemons, limes, cheese, and shrimp
- Mix tomato juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, garlic salt, and black pepper in a large pitcher.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To assemble drinks, mix celery salt and kosher salt on a small plate.
- Dip the rim of the glass in a shallow amount of water; then dip into the salt mix and twist.
- Fill 8 oz glass to the top with ice.
- Add 2 oz of vodka (optional) and top with bloody mary mixture. If you prefer it hot you can add some tabasco sauce.
- Use a wooden skewer to garnish with limes, lemons, celery, olives, bacon, cheese, shrimp, Dilly Beans, Okra, and Baby Dills.