Crispy, crunchy, and a hint of carmel-y sweet and salty!
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (vegetable oil works too)
- 1/2 cup War Eagle Mill Gourmet Popcorn
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt (or finely ground popcorn salt or sea salt)
- In a heavy pot with a lid, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the popcorn.
- When the oil begins to sizzle, sprinkle sugar over kernels. Cover.
- When the popping begins, shake the pan frequently until popping slows down (about 2 minutes).
- Pour into a large bowl, sprinkle with salt and toss.
- Store any leftover in airtight container or bag.