Grab a bag of WEM Multi Grain Pancake mix and whip up some crepes for a “roll up your sleeves” family breakfast!
- Beat eggs with a whisk until frothy.
- Add mix, melted butter and water.
- Whisk until well combined. Batter will be thin.
- Heat griddle or skillet to medium hot. Coat with non-stick spray.
- Ladle 1/4 cup batter into pan and tilt pan to spread and coat bottom of skillet.
- When surface of crepe appears almost dry, lift one edge and flip it over.
- Continue cooking for 45-60 seconds longer.
- Repeat process stacking finished crepes as you go.
- Drizzle with chocolate and nuts or fill with creme cheese, jam, fruit, sautéed vegetables or your choice of ingredients.
Makes 8, 8-9″ crepes