Add a little sweetness to your morning or any time of the day with our Strawberry Coffee Cake. Tastes great with coffee or a big glass of milk. YUM!
- ½ cup WEM Organic Whole White Wheat Flour
- ½ cup of brown rice flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add milk, egg, and butter and beat together.
- Spoon batter into a greased and floured 8-inch square baking pan.
- Top with sliced strawberries.
- Combine 1/2 cup flour and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add chopped pecans or walnuts. Sprinkle crumb topping over the strawberries.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.