It’s easy to make, no-bake, soft cream cheese pie! Top with your favorite fruit pie filling!
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 15 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can fruit pie filling, your choice
- Pour flour and salt into the food processor bowl. Add in butter. Process until mixture resembles a coarse meal.
- With the processor running, add water through the tube at the top.
- Continue processing until the dough gathers into a ball around the blade. Do not over process.
- Place the dough ball into a 9-inch pie pan and press gently to spread it across the pan evenly and along edges.
- Place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
Filling & Topping:
- Blend together cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Take a spatula and spread filling evenly on top of the pie crust.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Keep pie refrigerated in between servings.