A fun and easy cookie with a lemony twist and dash of green! Easy to make and a great addition to your St. Patrick’s Day celebration!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat together butter, egg, juice, zest, food coloring, and sugar in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Gradually add to the creamed mixture until moistened.
- Roll 1 ½ tablespoon of dough into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Flatten dough to ¾ inch thick with bottom of a floured drinking glass.
- Bake 10 – 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Makes 2 dozen.