Top with your favorite sauce, cheese, meats, and vegetables, and ring the dinner bell!
Hands-on Time: 15 minutes
Baking Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: Will vary with machines
Yield: 1 large pizza
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Dust a round or rectangular pizza pan or baking sheet with cornmeal.
- Punch down dough and roll out on a lightly floured surface to fit pan.
- Carefully place dough on a baking pan.
- Cover with sauce, cheese, and toppings.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Homemade pizza can be as simple or complex as you like. Let each family member choose their toppings and cover their portion of the pizza pie!