These are super simple to make and are packed with yummy goodness. Made with whole wheat flour, rolled oats, peanut butter, dried fruit, and no extra oil! They might even be good for you, but we won’t tell the kids.
Hands-on Time: 15 minutes
Baking Time: 12-15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 15 -18 cookies
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Flatten with the tines of a wet fork.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Take 5 minutes in the morning, before school, to make the dough. Refrigerate. Ready to bake when you get home. Delicious with a glass of cold, low-fat milk.