You can’t go wrong with Peanut Butter Cookies! Here’s a healthier version that uses hearty Organic Buckwheat Flour. Yum!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the sugars, baking soda, and baking powder. Beat until combined.
- Mix in egg and vanilla. Add flour.
- Cover and chill dough about 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll balls in additional sugar to coat.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until bottoms are light brown.
- Makes about 36 cookies.