Bananas and peanut butter make a tasty combination!
Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Grease and flour 11 x 13 baking pan
- Combine, flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in bananas.
- Add flour mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Set aside and let cool.
- In a small bowl, beat peanut butter, milk, and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in powdered sugar until smooth. Spread over cake. Enjoy!