A kid tried and true favorite!
Hands-on Time: 30
Baking Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours including rising time
Yield: 15 large rolls
- After the last rise of War Eagle Basic Sweet Dough, roll out the dough into an 8 X 18-inch rectangle.
- Spread peanut butter over the surface to within one inch of edges.
- Spread jelly or jam on top of peanut butter.
- Roll up from long end pinching seams together
- Slice 1 inch thick.
- Place on large well-buttered baking sheets.
- Cover and let rise 25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and butter tops while warm.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Freeze rolls on baking sheets before the last rise. To bake, remove from freezer, thaw on butter baking sheets. Cover and let rise and bake as directed above.