The keen part of this dessert is that it is so easy to mix together and you can taste the flavor of summer in every bite! The Oat Flour adds a sweet, nutty taste that really compliments any fruit pie.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp low-fat buttermilk
- 1/3 cup Organic Oat Flour
- 1/3 cup War Eagle Mill Organic Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
Hands-on Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 40 - 50 min
Total Time: 65 min
Yield: 8 Slices
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Coat a deep-dish pie pan with cooking spray.
- Cream together sugar, butter, and buttermilk on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Beat in flours and spice until a crumb mixture forms.
- Spread half of the mixture on the bottom of the pan, pressing lightly.
- Lay peach slices on top. Sprinkle remaining mixture evenly over peaches.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450°, then reduce heat to 350° and bake for another 30 to 40 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned.