Need a fun after-school snack? Whip up these simple peanut butter cookies and fill the middle with naturally sweetened Strawberry Spread. Wheat-free and delicious!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup WEM Organic Thick Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp WEM Strawberry Spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine oat flour, rolled oats and baking soda.
- Stir dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. The dough will be sticky.
- Grease hands and form dough into 2 inch balls and place onto a cookie sheet, then lightly flatten the top of the cookie with a fork.
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes or until the outer edges of the cookies barely begin to turn a golden brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Spread the Strawberry Spread on the bottom of one cookie and place another cookie on top to make a sandwich. Take a bite and enjoy!