Pannu Kakku is a tasty Finish oven pancake made in honor of the St. Urho, who was known for driving grasshoppers out of Finland. An obscure fact that will bring delight to your taste buds!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Liberally grease a jelly-roll pan or 13 inch cast iron skillet.
- Beat the eggs for several minutes, until light and thick.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl, and then add and stir into the egg mixture.
- Let the batter rest 10 minutes then pour into pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, until fluffy and golden in some spots.
- Cut into pieces while still warm and serve with your preferred topping.