Deviled eggs are a classic recipe and perfect for the holidays, Easter, potlucks, parties, and other gatherings. Impress your guests with the delish taste of War Eagle Mill Ozark Stout Ale Mustard.
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of War Eagle Mill Ozark Stout Ale Mustard
- 2 tablespoons of Sweet Relish
- Paprika or fresh chopped chives to taste
- Place eggs in a pot and completely cover with cool water by an inch or so
- Bring water to boil on high heat and boil for 6 to 7 minutes
- Remove eggs from pot and place eggs in an ice water bath for several minutes
- Shell eggs and slice eggs in half
- Scoop out the cooked yellow yolk and place in a medium-sized mixing bowl
- Add War Eagle Mill Ozark Stout Ale Mustard, mayo, and sweet relish to the mixing bowl with the cooked yolk.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth
- Taste and add additional sweet relish, mustard, or mayo if needed
- Add blended filling back into egg halves
- Top with your favorite garnish such as paprika or fresh chopped chives