Can you believe it? These cookies have no fat, but they are so big in taste, you won’t miss it! Made with whole wheat, oats, honey, and raisins–they even make a great breakfast on the go.
Baking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25-30 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Stir in unbeaten egg whites, honey, applesauce, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in raisins.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls on to a baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Cookies will be soft and not too brown. They will firm as they cool.
- Cool on rack.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Be careful not to overbake!