Fun for kids or a wonderful way to serve appetizers. Easy to make with War Eagle Mill Biscuit Mix. Be creative and fill these crispy little tart cups with your favorite sweet or savory filling, butter and jam, tuna salad, scrambled eggs. We love to fill them with Chocolate Coconut Pudding!
- 3 cups WEM Biscuit Mix
- 5 Tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup of water
- Chocolate Coconut Pudding or fillings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut butter or coconut oil into a biscuit mix with a pastry cutter or your clean hands until it resembles very coarse meal. Add water and stir to combine.
- If the dough seems too dry, add more water 1 Tbsp at a time until soft and pliable and not too sticky.
- Turn out on a floured surface and knead 3-4 times.
- Roll 1/2 inch thick and cut with a sharp knife into approximately 1′ squares.
- Invert a mini muffin pan and spray upside-down cups lightly with non-stick spray.
- Place a square of dough on the bottom of each cup and gently form over the cup.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until biscuits are light golden brown.
- Let cool, then gently remove biscuits from the pan, turn over and fill.
- Serve room temperature.