Sweet tangy mangos are great for sprinkling on waffles, making delicious smoothies, and adding to the coffee cake! This Mango Coffee Cake, made with our War Eagle Biscuit Mix, topped with cream cheese icing, is a great addition to your morning coffee. Yum!
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar.
- Cut in butter with a fork. Add mango and fold in gently.
- In the second bowl, combine lemon juice, vanilla, and milk.
- Stir into mango mixture until wet.
- Place parchment paper on 2 cookie sheets.
- Pour half the dough onto each cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle flour on a rolling pin and on top of the dough, to prevent stickiness.
- Roll dough out to 1-inch thickness. Bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees.
- After the cake has cooled, use a pizza cutter or knife to slice into triangles.
For the icing: combine cream cheese, butter, lemon juice, and powdered sugar.
Fold in diced mango.
Drizzle icing on to coffee cake slices.
Invite over your friends and enjoy a hot cup of coffee or tea!