Not your basic deviled eggs! Whip ’em up with Jalapeno Mustard! Spicy mustard with a delicious combination of chili peppers, chili powder, and #1 mustard seed. No one can resist a taste!
- 6 boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tsp Jalapeno Mustard
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Crack shells of the hard-boiled eggs and carefully peel.
- Gently dry with paper towels.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving platter.
- Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, and seasonings, and mix well.
- Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and serve.