A new twist on an old favorite. And a great way to use those leftover breakfast pancakes!
- 1 cup WEM Multi-Grain Pancake Mix
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp prepared mustard
- All-natural hot dogs
- Mustard and ketchup
Total Time: 10 -15 minutes
Yield: 7, six-inch pancakes for roll-ups
- Preheat griddle over medium heat.
- Have non-stick vegetable spray or oil ready.
- Combine pancake mix, water, oil, and mustard in a bowl and mix well.
- When the griddle is hot (drops of water will “dance” on the surface!)
- Spray or coat with oil and drop batter by 1/3 cupfuls.
- Cook for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until bubbles cover the surface.
- Flip pancakes and cook 1-2 minutes more.
- Remove from griddle.
- Heat hot dogs on griddle, boil, or heat in the microwave.
- Spread mustard and/or ketchup on the second side of the pancake.
- Place the hot dog on one side and roll pancake around it to the other edge.
- Eat! Or wrap and take in your lunch box.