Ensley Fish Fry Mix adds a savory crunch to your baked or fried fish, chicken or veggies but give it a try as a cheese cracker. You won’t be disappointed!
- Put all ingredients in a food processor except water.
- Pulse about 5 seconds, 5 times, until dough is coarse and crumbly.
- Add water slowly until dough comes together in a ball. (Can make the dough in a bowl with a pastry cutter if a food processor is not available.)
- Dump dough on a piece of wax paper or plastic wrap and form into a roll 3/4” to 1” in diameter.
Chill until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice roll into 1/8 inch pieces and place 1/2 inch apart on lightly greased or parchment-covered baking sheet.
- A bit of flour on the knife will help keep it from sticking.
- With a fork or a toothpick, prick a few holes in each cracker.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until edges just begin to brown.
- Cool on rack and store in an airtight container.