Our Ensley Fish Fry Mix is famous for frying fish but its also great on all types of meat and vegetables. Coat some chicken and pop it in the oven. It may remind you of the original Kentucky Fried Chicken coating only better!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat each piece of chicken with War Eagle Mill Ensley Fish Mix.
- Pour 1/2 inch of oil into an 11×13 roasting pan.
- Place in oven to heat up oil, not too hot, just enough so it sizzles a bit.
- Take the pan out of the oven, using tongs place chicken carefully into the oil.
- 20 minutes into the cooking cycle, using a turkey baster, baste the tops of the chicken with the oil in the pan.
- Cook another 25 minutes.
- With a thermometer, check for a temperature of 175 – 180 degrees.
- Take it out and enjoy it!