Eggnog is always a Holiday favorite and gives these mini muffins a taste of sweetness and spice! Using Millet Flour gives it a light texture too! Delish!
- 2 cups millet flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup eggnog
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl, combine millet flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, eggnog, sugar, butter, and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients until moistened.
- Pour batter into greased mini muffin pan. Fill tray halfway full.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool and then remove muffins from pan. Enjoy!