Chewy, crunchy, and whole-grain good!
Baking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30-35 minutes
Yield: 14, 5 X 1 inch bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-size bowl, stir together flours, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and honey together with a large fork.
- Beat in egg.
- Stir into the flour mixture, fold in fruit and nuts.
- Coat a 7 X 11-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread batter into the pan and smooth with a spatula.
- Bake 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool and cut in half lengthwise, then in 1-inch slices across.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
A great addition to any lunch box!