Healthy and delicious!
- 1- 1/4 cups oat bran
- 3/4 cup WEM Organic Whole Wheat Flour
- 1- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt**
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup egg substitute or 1 large egg white, beaten
- 1 cup skim milk
Hands-on Time: 7 minutes
Baking Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 25-30 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°f.
- Coat a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir together the wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Lower Sodium Directions:
*Substitute 1 tablespoon low sodium baking powder
**Omit salt or use a salt substitute.
Microwave: Spoon into a greased microwave muffin tin. Microwave on High for 3 minutes rotating halfway through cooking time.