Everything tastes better with peanut butter! Toss it in your oatmeal chocolate chip cookie, your tastebuds will thank you!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups WEM Organic Thick Rolled Oats
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1 cup WEM Organic Whole White Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
Optional: 1 cup chocolate chips, dried cranberries or raisins
- In a large mixing bowl cream together butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat for 1 minute.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and beat for 1 minute.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drop by spoonful 1” apart on to the lightly greased baking sheet.
- Flatten with the back of a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake 12-14 minutes until edges begin to brown.
- Makes 4-5 dozen.