This unusual combination of cornflour and zucchini makes for a flavorful and colorful treat!
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Mix butter & sugar together in a large bowl, until pale & fluffy.
- Stir in vanilla, lemon zest, and salt.
- Add flours and mix until crumbly.
- Add zucchini and stir until a thick dough forms.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto two parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake until cookies are light and golden brown at edges, 25-30 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through.
- Let cool completely on wire racks. Makes 25 cookies.