Super simple, using War Eagle Mill Millet Flour to thicken, this pudding will be a family favorite.
- 1/2 cup white or raw sugar
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup millet flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups milk (low-fat works great!)
- 2 Tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup finely grated coconut, unsweetened or sweetened
Hands on Time: 7-10 minutes
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together, sugar, cocoa, millet flour, and salt.
- Place over medium heat and slowly whisk in milk till thoroughly combined.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook until mixture thickens enough to coat a spoon.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter or coconut oil, vanilla, and coconut.
- Let cool some.
- Serve warm or chill and top with grated coconut and a dollop of whipped cream if desired.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
For plain chocolate pudding, leave out the coconut!