Maybe the best cookie ever!
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups WEM Organic Whole Wheat Flour, WEM Organic Unbleached All-Purpose Flour or 1 cup of each
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 cup WEM Organic Thick Rolled Oats
- 1- 12-ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 1/2 cups)
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
Baking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25- 30 minutes
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl cream butter and sugars by hand or with an electric mixer.
- Add beaten eggs mixing well.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in vanilla, oatmeal, nuts, and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Bring on the milk!