A tasty on-the-go snack that’s so easy to make! Grab a few ingredients, roll them into balls, and take a bite. No-bake, no hassle! We’ve also got a grain-free and peanut-free version too!
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and stir with a spoon or hands until well combined.
- If ingredients are a bit dry, add a tablespoon of peanut butter and a squeeze of honey to get them to stick better.
- Refrigerate mixture for an hour.
- Pinch off pieces of mixture, squeeze and form into balls with hands to keep them compacted.
- Eat or keep in refrigerator until ready to eat.