A great on-the-go snack that keeps you fueled throughout the day and you don’t have to bake! Just throw the ingredients in a bowl, mix, and form them into balls. Easy, peasy! The best part is that they are grain and peanut-free.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and stir with a spoon or hands until well combined.
- If ingredients are a little dry, add a tablespoon of peanut butter and a squeeze of honey to get them to stick better.
- Refrigerate mixture for an hour.
- Pinch off pieces of mixture, squeeze and form into balls with hands to keep them compacted.
- Eat or keep in refrigerator until ready to eat.