You can’t go wrong with chocolate and cherries! This wholegrain treat will satisfy all taste buds.
Yield: 22-24 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In another medium bowl, combine sugars, melted butter, and oil. Add yogurt and vanilla.
- Stir in cocoa powder. Gradually add flour and then stir in chocolate chunks and chopped dried cherries.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough on to lined cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.