These Chicken and Waffle Sliders are Southern comfort at its finest!
• 1 Chicken Breast Fillet sliced into bite-size pieces
• ½ tsp Salt
• ¼ tsp Pepper
• 1 tsp Garlic Powder
• 1 tsp Paprika
• 1 tsp Onion Powder
• 2 Eggs beaten
• Vegetable Oil for frying
• Mini frozen waffles
1. Whisk together flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and onion powder in a bowl.
2. Toss in chicken pieces in the flour mixture.
3. Shake excess breading from the chicken and coat in egg.
4. Roll chicken back into the flour mixture until evenly coated.
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Deep fry chicken until golden.
7. Follow mini waffle package cooking instructions.
8. Place a chicken nugget between two waffles. (You can also do this with just waffle if needed). Top with a dab of maple syrup. You can use a toothpick to keep waffle and chicken nugget in place if needed while assembling and serving.