These easy-to-make Cheesy Corn Fritters are filled with fresh corn, complex flavor, and most importantly War Eagle Mill Organic Yellow Cornmeal. These Cheesy Corn Fritters are the perfect way to enjoy the flavors of summer!
- 2 cups of corn
- 1/4 cup of War Eagle Mill Organic Yellow Cornmeal
- 1/4 cup of War Eagle Mill Organic Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 handful chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sour cream for garnish
- Mix corn, cornmeal, flour, paprika, egg, parmesan, green onion, cilantro, and lime juice in a large bowl.
- Add some water if the mixture is too dry.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Spoon the corn mixture into the pan to form patties.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides (about 4 minutes to each side).
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream.