Nice mixture of flavors and a real family favorite!
- 1-10 ounce package frozen chopped broccoli or 2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped, partially cooked and drained
- 4 (1/4 cup) sliced green onions, green tops included
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1- 6 ounce can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup WEM Biscuit Mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Baking Time: 35-40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a 9 X 11-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle broccoli, onions, 3/4 cup of the cheese, and tuna in baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, milk, oil, eggs, basil, and pepper and blend until smooth.
- Pour over tuna mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 2 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Add a crisp green or fresh fruit salad and you have a delicious meal!
Cut into 1-inch squares and serve as an appetizer.