Quick and tasty! This muffin topping adds texture and taste.
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole flaxseed
Hands-on Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Grind 3 tablespoons flaxseed.
- Beat egg white for topping. Add sugar and 1 tablespoon whole flaxseed. Set aside.
- Toss blueberries with flour and 1 tablespoon sugar. Set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl, stir together dry ingredients including flaxseed meal.
- In a small bowl, mix liquid ingredients.
- Fold liquid into dry, stirring just until moistened.
- Gently fold in blueberry mixture.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Spoon topping on muffin tops.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.