A Southwest specialty served in Sante Fe and Taos Inns.
Hands-on Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 12-15 minutes for all pancakes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 12-16 pancakes
- In a medium-size bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Add milk, egg, oil, and blueberries to dry ingredients and mix until just blended.
- Oil and heat griddle to medium-low.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls on to the griddle.
- Flip when the surface is covered with bubbles and cook another 1-2 minutes on the second side
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Serve hot with butter, maple syrup, honey, or jam.