Crispy, oatmeal cookie and fruity, not too sweet, filling. No sugar added, fresh fruit spread makes this treat delicious and nutritious.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×9 square pan.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and oats.
- Cut in butter using a pastry cutter or your hands to make a crumbly mixture.
- Press 2 cups of mixture into baking pan to form crust.
- Top with fruit spread leaving 1/4 inch of each edge of crust exposed.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over the top, pressing lightly into fruit spread.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool before cutting.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Try Peach and Strawberry-Rhubarb War Eagle Mill Fruit Only Spread for a delicious change.