We all know chocolate is a ‘no no’ for dogs but carob is safe to use in treats. Give it a try!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- Add banana and egg, mixing well.
- Roll the dough out between 2 sheets of parchment paper, about ¼ to ½ inch thick. You can use cookie cutters for shapes or slice with a pizza cutter making ½ inch squares and slightly separating the edges.
- Scoot the parchment paper onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turn off the heat and leave in oven for 1 hour to get crispy dry.