A zesty lemon cookie with a twist of apricot jam. So easy to make and it is delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg, vanilla, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Mix well.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly mix in the flour mixture to the butter mixture until a doughy consistency.
- Fold in apricot jam.
- Place spoonfuls of dough onto a lined or greased cookie sheet.
- Top dough with a dab of apricot jam.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden.