This organic whole grain, low-fat muffin incorporates our favorite War Eagle Mill Organic 7 Grain Cereal! Looking for the perfect on the go breakfast? This is it!
Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease or line muffin cups with paper liners (16 standard size).
- Mix together cereal, sugar, oil and buttermilk.
- Let stand for 30 minutes to let cereal absorb the liquid.
- Add the egg into the cereal mixture.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add cereal mixture to flour mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until tops are golden.