This meatloaf recipe makes the BEST tender and juicy meatloaf with a sweet and tangy glaze! Serve with a heaping scoop of mashed potatoes and a side of roasted asparagus.
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions
- 1/2 tbsp garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup War Eagle Mill Sweet and Hot Pepper Relish
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 egg
- One sleeve of saltine crackers
- Combine beef, onions, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, egg, and half a sleeve of saltine crackers in a bowl.
- Using your hands. combine until all ingredients are mixed well together. Use additional crackers if the mixture is too wet.
- In a small bowl combine 1/3 cup of ketchup with 1/2 cup of War Eagle Mill Sweet and Hot Pepper Relish and 1 tbsp of brown sugar to create the glaze.
- Top your meatloaf with the glaze and bake for approximately 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest before serving.