Is there anything better than tender catfish filets, lightly breaded in War Eagle Mill Old Fashioned Catfish Mix? We don’t think so! War Eagle Mill Old Fashioned Catfish Mix is expertly seasoned and spiced with our famous Yellow Cornmeal. Serve up this delicious Catfish fry with War Eagle Mill Hushpuppies for an unforgettable dinner!
Ingredients: Yellow cornmeal, yellow corn flour, salt, monosodium glutamate, onion powder, spices, garlic powder, soybean oil (as a processing aid), citric acid
- Fill deep fryer no more than a 1/3 full with vegetable oil
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F on medium heat. If using a pan, heat one inch of vegetable oil in pan.
- Rinse fish in cold water and remove any excess water from fish.
- Pour catfish fry mix onto a plate or into a plastic bag. Roll or shake moist fish in mix until evenly coated. Use 1/2 cup of mix per 1 lb of fish.
- Fry a few pieces of fish at a time in hot oil until golden brown.
- Remove fish and drain on a paper towel.
- Discard any remaining used fish fry mixture.
Proudly made in the United States of America