VENDORS / EXHIBITORS
This site and information are for War Eagle Mill Fair vendors only. The fair is actually organized by three entities: on the same side of the river is the Sharp Show (on the field next to the Mill – 479-789-5683) and the War Eagle Fair (www.wareaglefair.com) is on the opposite side of the river.
Our vending area is located in the War Eagle Mill parking area, which offers a high-traffic exposure with the Mill as a centerpiece to draw customers. Visitors come to visit the Mill, stop for food at the concession trucks and are attracted to the live music on our stage.
Each year, we post the application on our website in early spring. Vendors who want to be considered for a booth on the Mill’s parking lot need to return their application to us as soon as possible, along with photos of their work and their booth set-up.
While priority is given to vendors who have exhibited with us in previous years, new vendors are selected each year. We try to have a wide variety of products and avoid competitive products in close proximity to each other.
You can download the 2019 fair application here or send an email to email@example.com to request an application.
ALL VENDORS FOR THE 2019 FAIR ARE SELECTED AT THIS TIME.
We cannot accept additional applications.
The Fair attracts over 125,000 visitors during this four-day event and offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities.
- Social Media is buzzing with visitors posting constantly about their experience.
- Arkansas Tourism, Visitor Bureaus, Chambers of Commerce and other local attractions feature our Fair on their websites, social media platforms and in their locations. Photos and videos of the Fair are used year-round to promote Northwest Arkansas as a touristic destination.
- Our Fair is under the constant eye of the media and our sponsors benefit from this 4-day constant press coverage.
We offer placement in various places:
– On the Main Entrance Banner and the coveted Music Stage Banner.
– Signage inside the Mill
– Additional banners are located on the front porch of the Mill, and on the Portable toilets (located on the Mill property), both locations visited by all attendees during their visit.
We will consider any other appropriate proposal.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about becoming a sponsor.
In the past, a SPRING FAIR was held by our neighbors in the field next to the Mill. There is no SPRING FAIR in 2019, but it might get organized again in the future.