War Eagle Mill Craft Fair Postponed to October 2021
It is with a heavy heart that we make the difficult but necessary decision to postpone this year’s craft fair at the War Eagle Mill due to Covid19. This year’s craft fair has been rescheduled to the 3rd weekend in October of 2021. Mark your calendars and join us with our neighbors for the best craft fair in the country right here at the War Eagle Mill.
War Eagle Mill Craft Fair Vendor & Exhibitor Information
This site and information are for War Eagle Mill Fair vendors only. The fair is actually organized by three entities: on the same side of the river is the Sharp Show (on the field next to the Mill – 479.789.5683) and the War Eagle Fair is on the opposite side of the river.
Our vending area is located in the War Eagle Mill parking area, which offers a high-traffic exposure with the Mill as a centerpiece to draw customers. Visitors come to visit the Mill, stop for food at the concession trucks and are attracted to the live music on our stage.
Each year, we post the application on our website in early spring. Vendors who want to be considered for a booth on the Mill’s parking lot need to return their application to us as soon as possible, along with photos of their work and their booth set-up.
While priority is given to vendors who have exhibited with us in previous years, new vendors are selected each year. We try to have a wide variety of products and avoid competitive products in close proximity to each other.
You can download the 2020 fair application and return it via email to Fair@wareaglemill.com or mail it in at:
War Eagle Mill
12017 Sellers Place Rd, Hindsville, AR 72738
The Fair attracts over 125,000 visitors during this four-day event and offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities.
- Social Media is buzzing with visitors posting constantly about their experience.
- Arkansas Tourism, Visitor Bureaus, Chambers of Commerce and other local attractions feature our Fair on their websites, social media platforms and in their locations. Photos and videos of the Fair are used year-round to promote Northwest Arkansas as a touristic destination.
- Our Fair is under the constant eye of the media and our sponsors benefit from this 4-day constant press coverage.
We offer placement in various places:
– On the Main Entrance Banner and the coveted Music Stage Banner.
– Signage inside the Mill
– Additional banners are located on the front porch of the Mill, and on the Portable toilets (located on the Mill property), both locations visited by all attendees during their visit.
We will consider any other appropriate proposal.
Please email us at Fair@WarEagleMill.com to inquire about becoming a sponsor.
In the past, a SPRING FAIR was held by our neighbors in the field next to the Mill. There was no SPRING FAIR in 2020, but it might get organized again in the future.
Natural Ingredients • Quality You Can Taste
Visit War Eagle Mill
11045 War Eagle Road
Fall Craft Fair Dates
Postponed to 2021
We Are Open
War Eagle Mill is open 7 days a week, year-round. Please check with us for holiday hours or days of bad weather.
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM