What Is Whole Grain?
Whole Grains are the complete grain, including the bran, the germ and the endosperm.
Other Whole Grain Facts:
- High in fiber, plant protein, vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and antioxidants.
- Keeps you full with complex carbohydrates & fiber.
- Helps decrease cholesterol levels & blood pressure.
- Helps stabilize blood sugar & reduce the risk of Type 2 diabetes.
- Its magnesium can reduce the effects of migraines.
- Its vitamin E, zinc and niacin can boost eye health.
- Its selenium helps nourish skin.
What is Organic?
Food produced by farmers who use renewable resources and conserve soil and water to enhance environmental quality for future generations.
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Colors
- No Preservatives
- No Harmful Fertilizers
- No Harmful Pesticides
- No GMOs
For great tips on cooking and baking with organic whole grains, check out our recipes.