Baking Time: 10-15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen cookies
Crunchy or smooth, these cookies are always popular.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl cream peanut butter and butter by hand or with electric mixer.
- Add sugars mixing until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Press down with the tines of a fork.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Cool on rack and store in airtight container.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
The milk and cookie classic!