Hands on Time: 5-7 minutes
Baking Time: Varies with machine
Yield: 1 medium loaf
A delicious, all purpose loaf great for toast and sandwiches or right out of the pan! Made simply in a bread machine.
- 1 1/3 cups WEM Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1 1/4 cups WEM Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Optional: 3 tablespoons sesame, flax, poppy or sunflower seeds.
- In microwave or small pan on the stove top, heat the milk, honey and vegetable oil together until just warm.
- In order listed, add all ingredients to baking pan.
- Bake on medium temperature.
- Start machine