Hands on Time: 10-12 minutes
Baking Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12-15 muffins
A spicy, nutty, tasty muffin!
- Chop pecans and spread on a baking sheet.
- Toast in a 300 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- When pecans are toasted, remove from oven and increase temperature to 400 degrees.
- Coat a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together the dry ingredients including pecans.
- In a small bowl, beat egg and stir in the honey, butter, and buttermilk.
- Add egg mixture into dry ingredients stirring just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.